Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A bucket off the bucket list

SOO...

i've decided.

I of course was inspired to write down my own bucket list after watching the movie... which I saw... quite a while ago... but I've decided I'm going to start working on it... One of my big ones on my list is to write and produce an entire CD worth of MY music.. so roughly 10 songs! It's a big undertaking but a fun one. I'm hoping to finish it by... as soon as possible. I'm really excited. God's really blessed me with a lot of talent so I think this might be doable. I want all the songs to reflect the impact God has had on my life. Who knows... maybe one day i'll be famous and you guys will be here throughout the whole journey... OR... I will finish my CD and every time I listen to it... It will comfort me and give me a sense of accomplishment. I'm so excited to get started! I'll try to keep this updated... with lyrics... struggles... laughs... dumb moments... God moments... all of the above...

SO keep an eye out blogettes and bloggers...

and let me know whatcha think!

3 comments:

Jo said...

If you ever need someoen to help take any pictures for your awesome upcoming album, let me know.

Lemon Princess said...

Proud of you girlie! Can't wait to hear them! Love you!!

Blogger_Girl_24 said...

I'm so excited for you! I would totally buy your c.d. too. =)

~Blog On!~