Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Opperation: "V-DAY"

I thought since LOVE was in the air... I'd do a lovely LOVE post. haha.. All of my friends at MOBAP are celebrating the day by showing their colors... aka black. Someone decided that V-day is only about those with boyfriends/girlfriends and those without. SO they're going to wear all black to separate the lovers... SINCE i'm a lover not a fighter... i'm opposing and wearing the normal holiday colors. ALTHOUGH I do not have a significant other. WHY?

1. I like pink

2. I like to be festive

3. I love my family and my friends and my church and of course God... and lots of other things too.

SO In celebration of the holiday i'm going to wear my PINK loud and proud.

Also I would like to state that there are three types of love... and I don't think V-day only celebrates just the Reyah or the ahavah or the dode. It celebrates love as a whole and all its parts.

SO if you officially love something.. wether it be yourself.. or someone or ANYTHING...


wear your colors!!

2 comments:

Mel said...

I "heart" you!

Anonymous said...

Hey beautiful girl!!! Keep on being an inspiration to all of us! We love you LaLa.