Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Heart like David... Revamped.

About time... I know!

I feel like this has been a long time coming... every time I get ready to write another blog... I get caught up in human emotions... that or I feel... uninspired.

WELL... not any more! I've changed the look of my blog and its given me something to write about! I've not only changed the look of my blog... but as most of you know am going through a whole other transformation. Having your life ripped out from under you... sure  changes a person! But for those of you who are actually concerned... I'm doing great. 

I've started to really enjoy the STL life. I've always loved it... but was always back and forth so much... I never had the chance to REALLY enjoy it. I've started serving at another church, which actually took no time at all. God always uses the willing! I've started school, which is always exciting.... wink. I've also made some great friends... surprisingly most are from FredMo. I've been looking a lot into the future to see where I'm headed to... and so far... I'm still mystified. The only thing I'm NOT mystified about is that I know God has a plan for me, and is leading me to where I belong. I do miss having my family around... they are truly phenomenal people and have there hearts with God. BUT they're always a phone call away! (and if need be a quick drive!) I'm glad that God is healing their hearts and is bringing some awesome people into it. I know that God is going to reveal His plan for my father and our family soon... and if not... we're only growing from the wait. 


Well.. I'm slowly falling asleep... I will continue later with some more blogs! Look out!

**sorry if I offended anyone... or bashed any "good people" this was not my intent.


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice graphic design up there ;)

Anonymous said...

Who is the pretty girl in the pic?

Goldenchild said...

Who is the anonymous commenter?

Anonymous said...

who would you like it to be?

Anonymous said...

I must confess, I am one of your biggest fans.

Anonymous said...

Give up yet?

Goldenchild said...

Yes... I do give up.. I have no idea!

Mel said...

Oh my, Kayla!! I love the picture and the new look...you continue to amaze me as I watch you learn and grow. You took an impossible situation and with your amazing spirit continue on....God does have great and amazing things in store for you. I've always believed that as I've watched you impact people and your world for Jesus. Continue to "honor God and love people". I love you....Mom

Anonymous said...

I just ate BBQ pork and cottage cheese. Now do you know? Think about it.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweet Kayla,

Hope this finds you well. I cannot wait until the Turkey Festival and you come down again. Who's the anonymous tard eating cottage cheese and BBQ???????? Do you have an online stalker?????? The kids cant wait to go to the batting cages again. Let me know if there is anything special you want to go and do except the festival. Your picture is beautiful. A little VOGUE baby.
You've got the look goin on.
I Love you so much,
Aunt Ren

Michael Goldsmith said...

Um...so seriously...you might have to take that picture down because as your dad, I'm afraid too many guys might be looking at it and that just won't fly with me. :)

Glad to see you writing again. Keep your heart fresh and your thoughts flowing - you have some great things to share with the world.

I'm proud of you.

Pops

Anonymous said...

Wow My baby Lala, you look spectacular!! I always love to hear your thoughts and see your wisdom. Thank you for being the golden child that you are!!
Love you much! Nina

WB said...

It is good to see you blogging again...

Anonymous said...

I love the picture. You look so grown up. Miss you.

Tracy

Rachel said...

No need to apologize, I understand. You and your family are on my heart and in my prayers continually. It gladdens my heart to see the way you all are clinging to the true Rock of Jesus Christ. :) All of this will turn out for His glory some how, I am sure of it. He is at work, even if we can't see it.
I am also glad to see that you are already connected and serving in a new church. May I ask which one? I visited a few during my tenure (this is probably the 1st time I have ever used that word!) there so my curiosity is aroused.
I love the look of your new blog, by the way! :)

ALICIA LENEE said...

whoa! it took me like 4.23 hours to read your amazing blog because i kept scrolling back up to the picture! (p.s. we are only friends because you are so good lookin'.) anyway, i just wanted to post along with the other 90 people. you're beautiful. and now i am referring to the inside. don't quit being you, lola. i have no doubt that God has great things in store for us...bigger than we can imagine!
for my further thoughts about you, refer to your facebook--hint, "buh, bum. buh, bum. buh, bum. buh, bum."
well, i have gotta run now...and by run i mean sit on the couch and watch golden girls...i mean, do homework. so i will talk to you soon, love.

as always, always yours.

sharon