Monday, September 22, 2008

MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC

SO last night I had the pleasure of hanging out and selling merch at the Hope Concert at Windsor Crossing. I had a blast and had the chance to hang out with some pretty awesome musicians. I wanted to give them a shout out... because I know how hard it is to make it in music... SO if you guys get a chance download a couple of their songs... see what you think!


First off was Chris Taylor. (who is a mac user... and is very cool). His new CD is a cool mixture... I would almost say Leeland/postalservice sound. You can download his stuff on iTUNES, Just search Chris Taylor.

Up after Chris was Alli Rogers. Her voice was just like her CD, and she was also a very talented musician. She has a similar sound to Bethany Dillion and if you've ever heard of the Stars... she also has a vibe similar to them. She was very nice and I actually started selling her stuff before I was moved down to the RS table.

Last in the line up was the headliner... of course Robbie Seay is always awesome. For those of you One Tree Hill fans... his music was featured last week! ANYWAYS... I spent most of my time selling RS Merch... and had a blast with their "roadies" for lack of a better word. If I never make it big... I could always sell merch... haha.

LIKE I SAID... CHECK OUT THE NEW BANDS... THEY ALWAYS APPRECIATE THE SPREAD OF MUSIC... SUPPORT OUR MUSICIANS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think a lot of musicians use Macs don't they?

Have a great week!

Greg said...

What else did you do this weekend?