Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It's been forever!!

I feel like I haven't posted in forever!! Which is crazy!

I was like okay i'm going to post... what am I going to write?? I'm still undecided.

I guess I'll just give you a little update:

*I'm back at school... whoohoo
*I'm teaching two labs... i'm super stoaked about that
*I miss my best friends
*I miss my family
*I've only been out of fredericktown for three days... and i'm already to be at home! (what?!)
*Relationships are so difficult
*My favorite pick-up line i've received this week: So... hows your boyfriend?

well... nothing too crazy today... i'm going to try to post something thoughtful later... we'll see how that goes! haha.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Remember... everyday is a blessing... and everyday could be your last!

1 comment:

Blogger_Girl_24 said...

Hey! Thanks for posting a blog about random things and proving that its okay to do that...I have those times a lot and usually don't post during those times...thats usually why I have such long spaces between posts...lol

(P.S. I saw your comment on my blog and YES!! I agree!! We do have a lot of common interests!! I love all of those things and I absolutely love Taylor Swift! She is amazing!!!! LOL...okay..enough of my ramblings.)
~Blog On!~