Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A tribute to the first lady

Just wanted to say thanks to Joe for posting such a awesome picture of me and my momma! I also wanted to let everyone know how much my mom means to me! Family is everything and you should cherish yours. Remember the good times... Re-live the great times... and forgive the stupid times. So all of you who have those awesome moms... remember every once and a while to say thanks! Thanks for going through all that pain... and thanks for being there through mine.

Love ya mom!

2 comments:

Mel said...

You are truly a golden child to me, sweet one. I may grumble some about choices you might make, but remember I'm your number one fan. I love you, but not as much as God loves you. Always keep him first and you will truly live a life of God's purpose for the one and only life he's given you. I can't think of anything greater!!

Jo said...

You are so welcome for the photo. It was nice to be able to capture 2 awesome Christ Following ladies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts in your blog.